The Lake Jackson Historical Museum May Be Rented For Special Events
Including Private Dinners, Parties, Receptions, Celebrations, and other Events.
- The Museum has a 2400 square foot rotunda available for most events.
- The space can accommodate up to 200 persons standing or 150 seated for dinner.
- Fifteen tables fit within the rotunda.
- The rotunda floor is tiled making it a perfect dance floor.
- We allow caterers and have an approved caterers list.
- Alcohol is permitted at events with an officer present.
- A small kitchen is available.
- DJ’s and live music are allowed per our terms and conditions.
- Association Members recieve a 10% discount on rentals.
- Exhibits cannot be moved or covered.
Rates and Fees
- Application Fee – $25
- Mandatory Cleaning Fee – $150
- Rental Fee – $50/Hour
- Closing Fee – $20/Hour
- Sound System – $25
- Projection System – $25
- Officer Fee – Required for some events* – $35.00 (Hourly)
A police officer is required at events with 100+ attendance or when alcohol is present.
- Closing fees do not apply to all day rentals.
In order for the Lake Jackson Historical Association to hold a date, an application fee plus 1/2 of the rental fees are due at booking. The remaining balance and security deposit are due 30 days prior to event. Please book the Museum as far as in advance as possible.
For more information or to begin the process to rent the Museum please contact us at 979-297-1570.